Rotating Header Image

What are the tank tops called with the really long armpit hole?


  1. Lyndie ♥ says:

    I think cut offs? Maybe lol & you can just cut sleeves off a t shirt and cut down far

  2. delishin1 says:

    Muscle shirts. They look stupid. Wear a regular tank top.

  3. hmack says:

    I take it your a girl then. I am and i love these type of tops , the kinda like grungey look. I can never find them so i just buy some cheap photographic shirts ( or w.e you wanna use) and just cut the arm pit low. I think there just called tank tops. I guess you just search low armpit tank top or something like that!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

  • Subscribe via RSS